At dups, we help startups raise capital and become investment ready by assisting them from A to Z: from the valuation of the startup to the closing of the deal! We offer startups “triple play” assistance: financial, legal and corporate governance advice, all in one.
dups is a brand of Deminor, a consultancy firm with 30+ years of experience in financial, legal and corporate governance matters.
Together with the project leaders, you will be actively involved in:
- Drafting and reviewing business plans, information memoranda and valuation reports for startup clients.
- Building complex financial models as well as carrying out in-depth financial analyses of companies’ financial statements, industries and markets.
- Participating in client meetings, negotiations or assisting clients in board and shareholder meetings.
- Prospecting new clients as well as participating in/organising marketing events and contributing to dups publications.
You will be
- Working from our office in the center of Brussels.
- Involved in the entire process of our activities, from the pitching of a new assignment to the successful completion of a transaction or other realisations of the client’s objectives.
- Part of a dedicated team of young professionals (both legal and financial profiles).
- Handling a variety of assignments for founders and startup entrepreneurs.
- A startup environment where you will be encouraged to take responsibilities and develop your autonomy.
- A learning experience where you will take your expertise to the next level.
- A great team of inspiring colleagues.
- A full-time position with a flexible work schedule including 1 day of homeworking per week.
- A competitive remuneration package including various fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, a company car, mobile phone and portable computer.
- An additional variable remuneration based on the achievement of predetermined targets.
- Master’s degree in finance, economics or a related field.
- Results-driven attitude with strong analytical skills and the ability to deliver the highest standards of services.
- Team player with the ambition to help us further develop our activities.
- A flexible attitude and proactive approach with the ability to show reliability.
- Strong understanding of Excel and the Office suite is a must.
- Being familiar with financial databases such as Refinitiv or BelFirst is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (written and spoken), fluent in Dutch is a plus.
- Prior internship in corporate finance, private equity, M&A, or similar fields is a strong asset.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that brings together the development of your technical skills, design of financial models, analysis of business plans and valuation of companies? Please send your application letter and resume to:
Pierre-Alexis Léonard, Managing Partner
dups / Deminor SA
Rue Joseph Stevens 7