At dups, we help startups raise capital and become “investment ready” by assisting them from A to Z: from valuation to the closing of the deal! We offer startups “triple play” assistance: financial, legal and corporate governance advice, all in one.
dups is a brand of Deminor, a consultancy firm with 30+ years of experience in financial, legal and corporate governance matters.
Together with the project leaders, you will be actively involved in:
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents: NDA, termsheet, LOI, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements;
- Carrying out in-depth legal analyses of companies (vendor due diligences);
- Drafting commercial documents: information memoranda, one pager;
- Participating in client meetings, negotiations or assist clients in board and shareholder meetings;
- Prospecting new clients as well as participating in marketing events and contributing to dups publications.
You will be
- Working from our office in Brussels.
- Involved in the entire process of our activities, from the pitching of a new assignment to the successful completion of a transaction or other realisations of the client’s objectives.
- Part of a dedicated team of young professionals (legal and financial profiles).
- Handling a variety of assignments for founders and startup entrepreneurs.
- A start-up environment where you will be encouraged to take responsibilities and develop your autonomy.
- A learning experience where you will take your expertise to the next level.
- A great team of inspiring colleagues.
- A full-time position with a flexible work schedule including 1 day of homeworking per week.
- A competitive remuneration package including various fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, company car, mobile phone and portable computer.
- An additional variable remuneration based on the achievement of predetermined targets.
- Master’s degree in law with a good knowledge of corporate law.
- Results-driven attitude with strong analytical skills and able to deliver the highest standards of services.
- Team player with the ambition to help us further develop our activities.
- A flexible attitude and proactive approach with the ability to demonstrate reliability.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Familiar with legal databases is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (written and spoken), fluent in Dutch is a plus.
- At least two years of experience at the bar or as an in-house lawyer is a plus.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your legal skills while confronting the reality of running a start-up/scale-up? Please send your application letter and resume to:
Mr. Pierre-Alexis Léonard, Executive Partner
Rue Joseph Stevens 7